During the first three months of this year, rather than ramping up the writing via the New Year’s Resolutions route, I actually backed off and wrote way less than normal.
This was for a few reasons:
1. I didn’t feel inspired.
2. I didn’t have much to say.
3. I was busy with my family.
4. I was busy with my job.
Therefore, I took a break from writing.
Now, I feel different. Three months in, I’m still not sure if I have much to say, I’m still busy with my family, and I’m still busy with my job, but writing is and has always been such an outlet for me, so I’m going to press on. But more than an outlet (which I could simply do in a journal), I decided to land on the real purpose of this blog.
Therefore, the purpose of this blog will be as follows:
* To pass along anything I am working on or doing that might be of help to someone in the future.
* To reflect on and process what I am currently working on.
* To reflect on and process other things I am reading.
* To bring glory to God and expand his kingdom.
* To be in a conversation.
The topics will continue to be on leadership, ministry (specifically youth/student ministry), communication, church, culture, media, and theology.
Anyways, I thought I would get the process restarted again by letting you know why you should continue reading and following, if you choose to do so!