Our leaders and staff are constantly trying to think of ways to open the front door to the Junior High Ministry at Eagle Brook Church.
We open the front door (the initial attraction) through:
* Our Wednesday night environments (lobby, worship center, hang time space, cafe)
* Our Wednesday night program
* Providing tools for peer evangelism
* Maintaining a missional leaning (attractive for non-Christians, I believe)
* The leaders who help create a “front door” environment (greeters, parking, check-in)
This year, we are attempting to utilize our web presence more. I know I know, you’re thinking, did you miss the last decade?
We didn’t. We just haven’t attempted to TRULY engage students through the web.
So, here’s our welcome front page video and our webpage. Let me know what you think!
And our webpage: mygroundzero.com